Govt offices will revert to COVID-19 timings from Sunday: MADLSA May 29, 2020 0 11976 12345 Tribune News NetworkDohaWith the Eid holidays coming to an end, government offices in Qatar will adhere to the work hours announced earlier as part of the COVID-19 precautionary measures.All offices in the government sector will run from 7 am to 1 pm from Sunday (May 31), the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs (MADLSA) announced on Thursday.However, the restriction on the in-office staff strength, implemented as part of the measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 in the country, will remain in place. Only 20 percent of the staff would be working in the office, while the remaining 80 percent will work remotely, the ministry said in tweet. “We remind everyone of the need to adhere to the precautionary measures announced to protect members of society from the coronavirus,” it added. RELATED ARTICLES New protocol for COVID-19 patients: HMC May 29, 2020 0 7661 Unjust siege threatens region’s security and stability: Qatar May 29, 2020 0 11282 88-year-old Qatari man beats COVID-19 May 29, 2020 0 11054 Amir, Russian president review bilateral ties The Amir HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al Thani on Thursday held a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin. During the phone call, the strategic relations between the two friendly countries were .. Record 2,116 COVID-19 recoveries in a day Tribune News Network Doha Qatar on Thursday recorded 1,967 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) and 2,116 new recovered cases, bringing the total number of recoveries in the country to 15,399. The ministry also .. Mosques to remain shut: Awqaf The Ministry of Endowments (Awqaf) and Islamic Affairs has clarified that prayers at mosques will continue to remain suspended. Responding to the news shared on social media about reopening of mosques, the ministry .. Qatar quitting GCC reports incorrect and baseless: Khater Qatar on Thursday denied that it plans to quit the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). “Reports claiming that Qatar is considering leaving the GCC are wholly incorrect and baseless,” HE Lolwah al Khater, Assistant Foreign ..