Tribune News Network
Minister of Public Health and HMC Managing Director Her Excellency Dr Hanan Mohamed Al Kuwari has announced a set of new Qatari leadership appointments across Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC).
The following new appointments are effective from November 19, 2023.
• Dr Yousuf Khalid Al Maslamani, deputy chief medical officer for Clinical Affairs
• Fatima Haidar Abdulla, chief of Business Services
• Dr Mohd Abu Nada, acting deputy chief medical officer for Surgical Services and Chairman of Surgery
• Dr Muna Abdulrahman Al Maslamani, medical director of Hamad General Hospital and chief executive officer of Communicable Disease Centre
• Dr Khalid Mohammed Al Jalham, chief executive officer and medical director of Ambulatory Care Centre
• Nasser Saeed Al Jaffali Al Nuaimi, chief of Centre for Patient Experience
• Dr Aftab Mohammad Umar, chairman of Emergency Medicine
• Dr Khalifa Al Ansari, chairman of Dentistry
The new leaders each bring a wealth of experience and expertise to their new role and will drive the continued improvements of HMC as it strives to deliver the highest quality care to patients.