talabat, the region’s leading local tech platform has announced its annual rider initiatives in Qatar during the holy month of Ramadan, complementing the company's ongoing efforts to enhance rider well-being and everyday experience on the app.
In addition to its Ramadan initiatives that positively impact the local communities it serves, during the holy month talabat is focused on showing appreciation and gratitude to riders, through:
- Flexible scheduling options to accommodate riders' religious practices.
- Complimentary Iftars on wheels for riders
- Eidiya awards to recognize top performing riders
- Dedicated rider suhoor event
- Specially designed postcards gifted to riders from talabat employees
- Driver Awareness Workshops in collaboration with local authorities
- Exclusive Iftar vouchers for riders
Commenting on the announcement, Francisco De Sousa, talabat Managing Director in Qatar said: “Rider well-being is a core pillar to talabat’s success in Qatar, and during the holy month of Ramadan we want to highlight how grateful we are for all that riders do, and use this blessed occasion to voice this appreciation.”
Thousands of riders in Qatar benefit from the economic opportunities that talabat technology brings. The company closely collaborates with relevant public and non-governmental entities (NGOs), in addition to local logistics providers, who employ and manage rider fleets, to enhance the well-being and everyday experience of riders, as well as address any concerns they may have. This includes providing riders with the resources and support they need both on and off the road.