QT-Online / Friday, August 14, 2020 / Categories: Top News No more than four people allowed in cars in Qatar; families exempted: MOI Tribune News Network Doha The Ministry of Interior on Friday said no more than four people (including the driver) are allowed to travel in a car. However, families are exempted from this decision, the ministry said in a tweet published on is official handle on Friday. This is the latest in a series of precautions the ministry has advised the public to follow to contain the spread of coronavirus. The ministry had earlier reminded the public that it was their "national and moral duty" to adhere to preventive measures against COVID-19. Previous Article COVID-19: No new deaths, 251 new cases and 301 recoveries in Qatar on Friday Next Article Second Qatari Field Hospital in Beirut inaugurated Print 9085 Rate this article: 4.0 Please login or register to post comments.