QT-Online / Wednesday, April 1, 2020 / Categories: Top News Delivery worker did not contaminate food, video clip incorrect: Public Prosecution Tribune News Network Doha Qatar’s Public Prosecution on Wednesday dismissed the charges levelled by an individual that a delivery worker deliberately contaminated his food as “incorrect”. The announcement came after a video clip of an altercation between the two had circulated on social media. The dispute in the video pertains to a payment issue between the individual who made the order and the delivery staff. The claim of the customer that the delivered food was contaminated by the staff is “completed incorrect”, the public prosecution said. The claim was made to conceal the fact that the customer assaulted the employee because of the financial dispute, it added. The story being circulated on social media on this is “not true”, it added. The office said necessary measures had been taken in connection with this case and all relevant parties are under investigation. The Public Prosecution called the public to refrain from using social media platforms to promote false news, which exposes such users to legal accountability. Previous Article QC provides MoPH with 24 business initiatives to combat COVID-19 Next Article Stores in Souq Waqif, old Wakra Souq and other traditional markets exempted from rent for 4 months Print 2585 Rate this article: 4.4 Please login or register to post comments.