QT-Online / Monday, March 30, 2020 / Categories: Top News Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus and is out of self-isolation Prince Charles is out of self-isolation and is in good health after testing positive for coronavirus. The 71-year-old ,who falls into the at risk group because of his age, had ‘mild symptoms’ when he was diagnosed with Covid-19 last week. It was revealed on Wednesday March 25th that the heir-to-the throne had caught coronavirus. His spokesman said that his quarantine lasted seven days, in accordance with government guidelines. A statement said: ‘Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation. Previous Article US regulator gives anti-malaria drugs emergency approval to treat coronavirus Next Article 59 more test positive for coronavirus in Qatar, three recover Print 1870 Rate this article: 4.5 Please login or register to post comments.